7:43 PM

on the way out

So, last night at Jack Cafe was lots of fun. About to head out to Thrash Zone right now, tho, so I'll write a more detailed update on the weekend's events later.
This is just to give a shout out, and also because I'm updating the video.
This week is a sort of alt-rock style band that I've recently come to like a lot, called Kelun. They just made their major-label debut, and this is their first song, called "Signal." I like the album a lot. There's another song of their's, "Heartbeat," on the music player I added over there in the new left column.
<---

love,
~sarah

3 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Kelun Rocks! "Signal" the instrumental talent of the drummer and bass player. This song just shows a snippet of the bass player's talent in the short "solo". Would like to hear something featuring his talent. The drummer and overall feel of Signal provides a good beat for dancing.
Heatbeat is more mainstream Top 40 soundm, but the band's instrumental talent still comes through.

Anonymous said...

I also discovered by "accident" in the music player NEWS - "Love Song" I like that alot!

☆sarita☆ said...

yay! Love Song is one of my favorites. And I've been listening to the Kelun pretty much non-stop lately ^_^