12:03 AM

monday!

Then, I got my day off for real. Thank goodness it was a 3-day weekend, Saturday and Sunday were so busy. Had quite a bit of homework to do, but I did manage to get some fun in on Monday, too. I went with Misa, Jason, Molly, and Bridget to see Sweeney Todd, since the movie finally opened here in Japan. I really liked it, actually. It was definitely just as heavy on the blood as I'd heard, but I thought it was a well-done movie. I'd never seen the musical, thought I was familiar with the story and some of the songs. Lol, especially that "nothing's gonna harm you..." song, which I'd heard performed several times before, but always as a love song. Rather a different impression to see it in it's real context... Hmm.

Aaannnd.... before the movie, they showed a preview for the Kurosagi movie!! XD Kurosagi is a drama that I really like, and since it had a rather unsatisfactory ending (i.e. not really ended at all) they made a movie of it! Whee! I've been waiting for this! The movie opens in March. And it was so cool to get to see the preview in a real movie theater! (yes, I'm a dork. freely admitted)

On that note, this week's video is the new single by News, 太陽のナミダ "Taiyou no Namida" (Tears of the Sun). It's the theme song for the Kurosagi movie, mainly cause the star of the movie is Yamashita Tomohisa, who's a member of News (the one in the scarf).
So, enjoy!

また、ねぇ!

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

can i have the one in the scarf?
no need to bring back extra souvenirs for me-- just that One.

☆sarita☆ said...

hehe, he gets caps? ^^