6:28 PM

do i rock or what?

You might have noticed, but there's some newness on the blog--links list, a music player (!) and a new 3-column layout. ^_^ (And if you didn't notice all that, then I find myself insulted).
I'd been wanting to have a sidebar on the left for a while now, but blogger doesn't offer a 3-column template, so I thought I was stuck. I found out that you can make a 3rd column, but it involves changing the HTML code and a bunch of--for me--complicated programming-esque stuff that I have absolutely no idea how to do. Fortunately, after a bit of searching, I came across an extremely dummy-friendly site that had instructions more at my level, i.e. "here's the code. copy and paste it into the box." ^^ Of course, it was slightly more complicated than that--involved some actual *gasp!* typing on my part--but eventually I was able to get it right.
Along the way, I came across some other code that lets you add a music player with mp3 files from your own computer. And I thought, why not.
You can't upload a whole ton of songs on the player, so I chose a nice representative selection of what I've been listening to lately. Some of the songs you might recognize from past videos, and some are new. So now, in addition to the music videos, there are some nice j-pop songs to play in the background, or even to leave on while browsing other pages.
The links list is fairly self-explanatory, so I'll leave that as is. I'll be adding more links whenever I find something I want to share, so look forward to that!

0 people love me: