11:42 AM

Video time!

new Video of the Week~ song is "Biscuit".

And before you ask, no I don't know what the heck is going on in the video, I really don't think it's supposed to make any sort of sense. Yuki's just kind of quirky like that. But she's adorable, and has a really unique voice, which I think is fun to listen to.

So--enjoy! (or not. lol)

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

i haven't finished the whole video yet.

i started, but it looked like an old guy was rolling a really, really big cookie and it made me want one.

i'll finish it when i'm not hungry any more or i find a cookie like that (it's got to have holes in it like that one, but it has a layer of chocolate between the two thin cookies...)

Anonymous said...

well she definitely has a unique voice! I loved it until there were random gaijin.... what was up with the cheerleaders?

then cookie beats popcorn for healthy snack!

but then, i realized the cookie said "human" on it, and there was a naked baby. i didn't get any of that. if it has 'deeper symbolism' don't tell me, i probably won't understand.