4:44 AM

craziness!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

well, a little late.
sorry if it's been a bit boring on here of late, I've been enjoying my relaxing time at home, and also trying to get over my jet lag (mostly successful on that score, altho I'm still on this whole "bed at 10, up at 8" thing that's very new and weird to me. not sure how i feel about it).

got a new laptop for christmas!!!!! santa loves me! ^_^

anyway, i don't really have much to report, since i'm not in japan at the moment, but as it's friday, i thought i'd go ahead and update the video of the week anyway--also since the T&T vid seems to have suffered an unscheduled disappearance (something about copyright...lol. anyway, it got removed from youtube. so.)

new video:
Antic Cafe, "Ryuusei Rocket"

HILARIOUS!

3 people love me:

Chart Smart said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Maddy said...

Merry Christmas lol like u said little late but better late than never, and have a great New Years

Unknown said...

i'm "boring"? :(
hope you're enjoying japan now that you're back!
and
i miss you already!