5:47 PM

it's the weekend!

Not really, it's only Wednesday, but what with the advanced production schedules and the random holidays (not that I'm complaining) I swear I don't know *what* day it is anymore.
today's showa day (or something) so I've got the day off. In honor of that (and of the fact that I've got to do a bar review for 791) I went out last night. It was really fun, went to this sort of school-themed 立ち飲み屋 in Baba and met up with Yalie/former HIF compadre/current IUC-er Charles, and Neal which was cool cause I hadn't seen either of them since we left HIF.
Gotta go back to work Thurs/Fri and it's gonna be busy, but then I get Mon-Wed off for Golden Week, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm taking off Friday night (straight from work) to catch the Shinkansen down to Osaka. Laura lives down there, and Nermie was planning to go visit her over GW, and they invited me to come along. I'm excited. I haven't really been to Osaka ever, with the exception of when Ross and I went after HIF, but even then it was only like 2 days and we spent most of it in Nara. So it doesn't really count as far as I'm concerned.

OK, guess that's it for now. Somehow I have to finish listings and write a bar review tomorrow. *shudders* but it'll get done, I spose, it always does.

0 people love me: