10:33 PM

it wasn't me!!

upside:
last night I went out to this photo session thing for Drumline Live, which is a stage show along the lines of Blast! or Stomp. Anyway, they're touring Japan and last night was opening night, so of course they had a bunch of J-celebs show up for it. We photogs were all camped out by the entrance so that we could take pics of each of them as they came in, then we got to go up to the balcony and sit and watch the whole show--and take pictures of the show if we wanted!!--and then there was an interview bit after. So it was all super fun, tho I didn't get home until about 11pm. EX. HAU. ST. ED.
でもね、大体こんな感じだったの:

Former sumo wrestler Konishiki and his wife--believe it or not, this is him *after* having lost about 150 pounds. 



Ai Takahashi, current leader of girl super-group Morning Musume. I was seriously shocked to see her in person, I mean she look like she's about twelve years old!

And Nozomi Tsuji, former member of Morning Musume--only she "graduated" from the group when she had to have a shotgun wedding a couple years ago. Yes, that's right, she's married and has a kid. .......

Not-so-up side:
i sort of kind of broke the flash on the office camera. well, i didn't exactly break it and it SO wasn't my fault! see, it's one of those external flashes that attaches to the top of your SLR, and you flip the switch to lock it in place. well, i did that like i always do, and took my pictures, only when i went to unlock it and take the flash off, it was stuck! the lock is broken or something, and now even when you flip it to unlock, nothing happens. and everything still works fine, except for the teensy minor detail that the flash is now permanently attached to the camera.  and they're not sure if there's any way to get it off again, short of breaking the flash and having to buy a new one!
*cries*
i didn't do it, i swear!!!  -_-;;

in other fail news, clearly I'm not the only one who's having a really really bad day of it. *cough* Kusanagi *cough* I kind of thought the SMAP machine was too big for them to punish him in any serious way, but now I'm not so sure. I mean--making the international news?!--this is getting to be waaaay big. I know lots of people (and lots of people I know) are going to be seriously upset about this, esp if it gets him blacklisted or put on hiatus by the Jimusho, but...I mean really...
The man was found in the middle of a public park at 3am, buck naked, drunk out of his mind and reportedly shouting SHINGO!!! at the top of his lungs.
....it's hard not to laugh.

Lastly, finally and forthwith-- hi mom! I finally got my new twins CD in the mail last night!! with accompanying dvd (said dvd containing the PV for their latest single--finally!!)
also, since Yuzu/Aitai got a bit short shrift cause of this (only 3 days) I'm leaving them up too, as the second song in the playlist.

0 people love me: