9:43 PM

Interviews! the good kind

So Metropolis, as an entertainment/&c mag, gets to go to some really cool events! (read: the pay may suck, but the perks very nearly make up for it)
So, first off: 2-3 weeks ago, Emily Deschanel came to Tokyo to promote her TV show Bones. It's been airing for like, 4 seasons now, or something, but the third season starts airing on Fox satellite here in October, so she was here promoting that. And I got to go to the press conference! It was in a suite on one of the upper floors of the Peninsula Hotel near the Imperial Palace--picture that scene in Notting Hill where Hugh Grant's character goes to the press thing for Julia Roberts, with all the cameras, in the hotel suite...it was kinda like that. Kinda scary, I had to take photos too--so there's a bunch of pro photogs with lights, and reflector things, and multiple cameras...and then there's me going, "Okay, cheese!" (lol, I mean not really, but it was almost that bad)
But I got to write up a movie news blurb about it, and my photo will run, too... so check out the Metropolis website on Friday, when the next issue comes out, and read all about it!

Second off: today, I got to go to another press conference for Jodie Foster! This was a really big one, so there was no one-on-one time, or me taking pics (they hired a pro this go-round. I tried not to take it personally). But I did get to ask a question!
Check this out: where I was today

Okies, that's it for now. And from now on, I promise to post updates ona regular basis. Oh, and I hear that Metropolis will be starting a blog soon, too, so perhaps you will get to see me posting in another place, soon, too!

0 people love me: