8:29 PM

復活!!

Not that there's anyone still reading this blog--but just in case, this is to announce that I am finally starting it back up. What's it been, a month? (no, probably more)
In any case, there's far too much to catch up completely so I'll just give a brief run-down.
My parents came to visit right after IUC ended, and we went on a whirlwind tour through Tokyo, Yokohama, Nikko, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Miyajima.
And just as the trip rolled around toward an end, I got a call from Metropolis, with a job offer! So I've been working there for...well, nearly a month now. I'm an editorial assistant, which means I'm in charge of exhibitions, events, and club listings, as well as a few of the weekly blurbs like keeping tabs and terebi.
And in honor of my new job--and the fact that it's in Tokyo, and not Yokohama, I've moved!! I'm living in a real apartment of my very own, with a fridge, and a washing machine, and a bed, and a real closet....and it all feels very adult and weird.

And, that's the catch-up. Check out my kodakgallery for pictures from my trip with the parents, and there will be pictures of the apartment soon, now that it's up and running (tho there's been a slight mishap with the camera--as in i might have to buy a new one).

3 people love me:

david santos said...

Excellent work!!!
Have a nice Day.

Kelly McLaughlin said...

Hey, I'm still reading. Congrats on the job!

☆sarita☆ said...

thanks!
comments make me happy ^_^