10:15 PM

何で、ナーンだろう?

So, I recently made the discovery that Tokyo has declared plastic and styrofoam garbage "burnable." So much for the environment. I mean, unburnables garbage is only twice a month, and seeing how the majority of my trash is plastic, it seriously piled up. So seeing as how plastics are now "burnable," it makes my life a bit easier. But seriously, what idiot would think it's a good idea to burn styrofoam? I'm not entirely sure what that leaves for unburnables day--but, I guess that's why it's only twice a month.
We went to the Christmas Illuminations at Tokyo Midtown this past Thursday. It was a beautiful evening, and they held a party at this fantastic Indian restaurant, Nirvana, that overlooks all the lights. It was free-flowing champagne, and lots of yummy curry and naan, and desserts from all of the patissiers in Midtown. Sadly I forgot to take my camera along with me that day, so no pics--you'll just have to take my word for it.
In other news, it's almost Thanksgiving. I was trying to get a group together to go to Fujimamas, cause they do up a big meal on the day, but we couldn't get reservations *tear*  No turkey for Sarie.
I swear I had more to talk about, but as soon as I sat down my mind just went blank. Oh well.
New PV: Yuzu's new song, Shish-kebab.  Yeah...they're dorks. Get ready to smile ^_~

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

What a fun video. I like the beat.

Anonymous said...

sarie! no turkey! i sorry! but but but Indian food sounds yummy. though who names a restaurant "Nirvana"? really? but the "Christmas Illuminations" sounds nice though a little... IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET!!!! i miss you! am stressed about work! Hope things are going well. turn your heater on! i don't want you to come back a sarah-sickle!