8:18 PM

Halloween!

So, this isn't really a post, cause I didn't actually do anything special for Halloween. There's lots of pumpkin decorations around and everything, but people in Japan don't really do the whole costumes, trick-or-treat thing on Halloween.
But I happened to be walking around 元町 Motomachi on Wed afternoon, and ran into this huge Halloween parade thing. I hadn't realized anything would be going on, but it was essentially a big parade down the Motomachi main street, with tons of little kids all dressed up, and people handing out balloons and things... There was even this giant black spider thing in the middle of the street, made all out of balloons. I think the kids were also trick or treating at the stores, or something.
Anyway, like I said, I wasn't expecting for there to be anything, so I didn't have my camera or anything on me, but the little kids were *soooo* cute so I did snap a few pics with my keitai.

0 people love me: