1:30 PM

Finally in Hakodate

So I made it to Japan! It was a really long flight to Tokyo (13 hours) followed by about 4 hours in the airport and then getting up at 4am the next morning to fly to Hakodate--where they made us go straight from the airport to take our placement tests.
I meet my host family later this afternoon--a doctor and nurse couple, with a 16-yr old daughter and a 10-yr old son. I hope they like me! ^_^
I`ll post more later. Oh, and apologies if there aren`t many pictures for a few weeks--I somehow lost my small digital camera between moving out of Yale and unpacking in Raleigh, so all I have now is my digital SLR which, while phenomenal and supremely fancy, is not exactly portable.

1 people love me:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll like you? How could they not! I hope the testing went well and sorry for all the travel junk! hope you are enjoying yourself!