10:13 PM

ugh, tired

I was at work until 8:30 tonight *cries* And I'm gonna have to try and get there right at 9:30am tomorrow morning, too.

Not all bad, but--the reason I had to stay so late tonight was cause I got behind on the listings, which have to be turned in Wed morning (hah--that's not gonna happen).
But the reason I was behind on listings is cause 1) it was a 3-day weekend so we had Monday off (yay!) and 2) I spent all morning today at a press conference (more yay!).  
It was a Japanese movie conference this time, for a film that comes out this December, called 252 生存者あり (Survivors Found!).  It's basically your average disaster flick, about a ginormous typhoon destroying Tokyo. And the 252 thing is apparently the "code" in rescue-squad language, meaning that you've found survivors, like in a collapsed building or something. Anyway, it looks kind of cool, and has some actors that I like in it--like Hideaki Ito, who it turns out in real life is the most ridiculous space case ever.  He was sooo not paying attention during the conference and kept having to ask the MC to repeat the question.  Seriously, he did it like 3 times.  (>_<)
Anyway, I got to take some pictures yet again, and it's eventually gonna be a Movie News--not anytime soon tho, cause the film doesn't open until 12/6, so we'll probably run the article closer to then. 

PV update--we're going old school!
This song was pretty much the theme song for my HIF class, resulting in many failed attempts to sing it at karaoke.
懐かしい~!  \^o^/

0 people love me: