9:53 PM

This weekend I went to see the fireworks over at Minato Mirai (technically, the Kanagawa Shinbun Fireworks). It's the same ones we saw last year from the balcony at IUC--they had a party for the summer students and we crashed it, got to watch the hanabi from up high. But this year they set off the fireworks over a different place in the harbor so it was on the other side of the building from the balcony.
So this year we had to watch down with the commoners (lol). But I went over with J and his mom, it was her last weekend here, and even from the ground the fireworks were absolutely fantastic. And I took videos!
Here's part 1.



There's two more vids of the fireworks, but they were too long, or something, and wouldn't upload for some reason. So I put them on youtube (lol)

0 people love me: