12:58 AM

どうも、お久しぶりです!

apologies for the lack of posts recently, but I've been busy as all hell. while in terms of classwork, IUC has slacked off a lot in recent months, in terms of everything else I've become too busy to even think. actually that's a lie, the thinking part I've got down pat--haven't been sleeping well lately cause my head's so busy that I have trouble falling asleep at night. I just keep thinking about the fact that I don't have a job, or that I haven't done my project work for the week, or that it's been 3 days since I last took a SKIP quiz....the list goes on.
Slightly better news tho, I've put in applications for a whole mess of different jobs this week, and I'm not even done with all of them yet. remains to be seen whether i hear back from anyone or not, tho. but i tell you, after this, I'll never complain about having to write a cover letter or do a job interview again--as long as it's in English!!
so anyway, おわびを兼ねて and to let you know i'm not dead, just wanted to put in a quick post. also to change the PV.
Did you think the 70s were dead? Well, you were wrong!
this week is Superfly's song "Hi-Five." (sounds like a band, but it's actually just the girl, as a solo artist).
She also does covers of Eagles and Stones songs, among others.
wow.

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

good luck, good luck! sending out apps totally counts as a job in itself, give yourself credit! love you and hope your head stops buzzing (well, with non-jpop things... :)..)

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the striped bell-bottoms and shell headband... think you and i can start dressing like that? :)

ps. I'm with kelserella, she says hi, and is going to the roller derby with Jeremy. he gave her a stone as a declaration-of-intent-to-propose!!! (you know how guy penguins give female penguins rocks and if the girl pengy accepts its like they're married?) its like that. anyway.... i'll bug you later. love love!