5:13 PM

you wanted photos...

So Saturday (thank you, Molly!) was incredibly fun. Molly found out, through Flickr, about a Yokohama photo tour thing. It's a group of people who all live in the Yokohama area; we all met up Saturday morning at Yokohama station and spent the day walking around taking pictures. And I mean the whole day. We met up at 1pm, and Molly and I peaced out around sundown. We walked from Yokohama station, through Tobu and over to Noge-cho, past Pacifico and Minato Mirai, Aka-Renga, and finally over to Yamashita Koen and Osanbashi. It was a lot of fun, but my feet were killing me.
The group turned out to be a really interesting mix of people, too. Aside from me and Molly, there were about 8 other 30/40-something Japanese, a French woman who's been living in Japan for the past 6 years (yet speaks barely any Japanese), and a Korean woman who was actually just visiting Japan for the weekend, and wanted to take some pictures.
I'm currently in the process of uploading all the photos to my Kodakgallery --it takes *forever*, I took about 300 photos! But I'm sticking a few into the post here, also a video! ^_^
First, we found some cherry blossoms! It's still a little early for them, so they're not out everywhere, but they were beautiful!
This is part of the temple over in Noge-cho, which I'd never been to before. I loved the pinwheels. Took lots of pictures of them! ^_^
Oh, and remember Jack Cafe that I went to last week for the triple-birthday? Well, we walked past it on the way to Osanbashi, so I snapped a picture of it. I really want to go back!
Lastly, view of the Minato Mirai skyline at sunset, from Osanbashi. You can see Pacifico, Landmark, and the Aka Renga.

1 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I can't wait to see more on your gallery.

A nice comment from you know who so that she will not be blocked from your blog.