4:11 PM

brushes with fame

I. LOVE. YOKOHAMA.

hehe. sorry, just have to share my insane excitement right now!
They were shooting a tv commercial in Queen's Square this morning! Now, Queen's Square being what it is, this is nothing new. There have been several times coming to and from school where things like that have been going on.
What makes today special, is that a) they were shooting on the bridge to IUC so we walked right by, practically through the shoot
b) they were doing a take right as we walked by, so I got to see everything
c) it was Oguri Shun!!!!!!!!!

yes, I am a total J-dorama fangirl, so getting to see Hanazawa Rui live and in person, not 10 feet from me, is enough to keep me excited for WEEKS. it was really sad, tho, that no one else knew who he was, and so failed to understand the depths of my excitement.
my only regret is that i didn't think to grab my cell phone and try to snap a picture--for which lapse I am *kicking* myself. kicking myself.
guess i'm not as japan-socialized as i could be, yet.

2 people love me:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

what Oguri Shun didn't realize was that he was seeing such a famous person himself. surely he would've given you a wink, smile, or hello had he known just how amazing you are... i mean let's be honest...

and. we like yamapi better anyway.